Winter Programs Full!
Tuesdays or Thursdays: 9:30am-11:00am Start: Jan. 5th & 7th, 2021
Fee: $125/10 weeks + HST
When looked at as a whole living system, the forest can be understood as one large organism comprised of many interrelated family systems. It is not uncommon to come across a mother racoon tending to her young, a large cedar tree sharing nutrients with its offspring, or even a family of deer happily grazing together. The creatures of the forest take care of each other as though operating as one family unit. This provides a special environment for human families to come and spend time together amidst the hustle and bustle of woodland family life. In this program families with children will have the opportunity to:
- Connect to nature through wonder and curiosity
- Bond deeply with each other, other families, and the family of the forest.
- Share stories, songs, nature crafts, and mini adventures through the trees
- Program held at Bechtel Park, Waterloo
- Parent/Caregiver must be present during classes