Full Day: $350/week
Half Day Morning( 9am-12:30pm) or Afternoon (12:30pm-4pm): $175/week
Summer Forest School at Bechtel Park
Each day different themes emerge, depending on the weather, what we discover in the forest, and what interests the children. We tell stories, make music, create art & bushcraft projects, build structures, splash in puddles and rivers, identify birds and animals, discover plants, practise mindfulness, play games & co-operative challenges, fight pirates and find fairies. Our days follow a rhythm but the specifics vary depending on what nature offers and how the children feel. The days are full of learning while we play, building connections to the land, each other, and ourselves.
In this program youth will have the opportunity to:
- Discover themselves, test boundaries and explore the natural world!
- Create a meaningful connection to nature, themselves and each other through team building games, nature-based crafts, free play and ample time to explore the wonders of the forest around them.
- Express and release their energy in healthy and active ways while still enjoying the peaceful setting of the woods.
- Program held at Bechtel Park, Waterloo
- Bring your own nut-free lunch and snacks