Mondays: 1:00pm-3:00pm Start: Sept. 13th, 2021 Fee: $260/11 weeks +HST
Nature is such a powerful source of creative inspiration! Join us in an afternoon filled with skill building, games, tool use, storytelling and forest exploration. Learn not only how to use and build with various tools, but also gain the confidence in your ability to use tools and create from nature. In this energetic and fun forest exploration program kids will have the opportunity to:
- Discover themselves, test boundaries and explore the natural world!
- Create a meaningful connection to nature, themselves and each other through team building games, tool use & creativity, storytelling, free play and ample time to explore the wonders of the forest around them.
- Express and release their energy in healthy and active ways while still enjoying the peaceful setting of the woods.
- Program held at Bechtel Park, Waterloo
- Perfect for families who wish to combine Forest School programming with the traditional school environment, on-line learners or for those who are homeschooled
- No Class Oct. 11th (Thanksgiving Monday)