Mondays: 9:30am-11:30am Start: Jan. 4th, 2021 Fee: $210/9 weeks +HST
A perfect way to start the week and spend a Monday morning would be strolling through a beautiful forest, playing in a giant fort, building with snow, playing alongside local flora and fauna, and letting the imagination soar through storytelling and free play. Join Melynda and Maya in a light-hearted and play-based morning in the woods! In this program children will:
- Connect with nature and discover the world around them through nature walks, sensory games, child-lead play and craft circles.
- Develop skills in self-sufficiency, competency, self-awareness & stewardship
- Nurture co-operative friendships with each other and the natural world.
- Program held at Bechtel Park, Waterloo
- Drop-off program
- Perfect for families who wish to combine Forest School programming with the traditional school environment or for those who are homeschooled
- Note: No Class on Monday Feb. 15th Family Day