Program full for Spring!
Wednesdays: 9:30am-3:30pm Start: Mar. 31st, 2021
Full Day: $250/4 weeks + HST
Half Day AM( 9:30am-12:30pm) or PM (12:30pm-3:30pm): $125/4 weeks +HST
Who doesn’t love a full day, or even just a half a day, out in the woods?! Join Maya in an energetic and fun-loving adventure through the forest. In this program kids will have the opportunity to:
- Discover themselves, test boundaries and explore the natural world!
- Create a meaningful connection to nature, themselves and each other through team building games, nature-based crafts, free play and ample time to explore the wonders of the forest around them.
- Express and release their energy in healthy and active ways while still enjoying the peaceful setting of the woods.
- Program held at Bechtel Park, Waterloo
- Bring your own nut-free lunch and snacks
- 45 minutes inside lunch time at Manulife Sports Complex with use of soccer field*(Depending on Covid-19 regulations this may or may not be an utilized)
- Perfect for families who wish to combine Forest School programming with the traditional school environment or for those who are homeschooled
- No Class Wednesday April 14th (March Break)